The following people will be coaching and managing the teams this year;
- Under 6s – Krystal McKinnon
- Under 7s – Ben Anderson – Manager Edwina Anderson
- Under 8s – Craig Wesker – Manager Kylie Jordan.
- Under 9s – Josh Smith
- Under 10s – Martin Halmarick, Luke Homann and Paul O’Neil
- Under 11s – John Woodhill
- Under 12s – Wil Turk and David Clift (Wil will be the head coach with Dave providing assistance and getting the boys fit and strong by leading the fitness program) – Manager Rod Payne
- Under 14s – David Bird – Manager Danielle Larkin.
Marsfield Park, Vimera Rd (near Epping Boys High) will be our training and home ground for the 2016 season.
The coaches will be contacting individual teams on when training will start however teams have been allocated the following times and fields for training;
- Under 6s – Field 1 – 5:30 till 6:30
- Under 7s – Field 1 – 5:30 till 6:30
- Under 8s – Field 1 – 5:30 till 6:30
- Under 9s – Field 2 - 6:30 till 7:30
- Under 10s – Field 1 – 6:30 till 7:30
- Under 11s – Field 2 – 5:30 till 6:30
- Under 12s – Field 1 – 6:00 till 7:30
- Under 14s – Field 2 – 5:30 till 7:00
For the first two weeks (4th and 11th March) ONLY training will be on a Friday night. All remaining training will be on a Thursday night.
A trial game for Under 10s and above has been organised for 13th March with Wahroonga, details to follow.
The All Eastwood trial for ALL ages will be on the 20th March, location TBA. We then have a week off for Easter and the season starts on the weekend of the 2nd April.
Central Eastwood Rugby Club Football Manager - Martin Halmarick